Jan 4, 2010

News + Tour!

Happy New Year to you all!

Believe it or not (probably the latter, since I haven't updated in ages), we actually have been up to a lot! We were included in a compilatory album made by one of the most important radios in Argentina, and made a live video for it. It is in the making still, though a non-live-audio versiĆ³n can be seen here. I recommend patience, I promise I will upload the real deal as soon as I get my claws on it...

On other news, we're going on a summer tour! For real! It's in the beaches of the 4th and 5th regions of Chile and it's actually organized by the biggest beer brand in the country, so I suspect a lot of drinking will be taking place. Not by me. Or Coti. We are saints...

So I leave you with the flyer and I scram off to try and get some sleep before 3 A.M. for once.


xoxo ???
...
...
...
(Not really an 'xoxo' kind of person, I got chills after writing that. I'll try something different next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment